“We want to become a community that values self-determination, mutual respect, individuality, personal growth, creativity, sensitivity and caring.
Using these values, our purpose is to maximize the health, dignity and comfort of the general public that we serve as caregivers.
It is our mission to provide quality professional services and paraprofessional home health care to persons in need.
To successfully accomplish our vision, Living Resources Licensed Home Care Agency is committed to the selection, training, retention, recognition, and rewarding of our valued staff.
We will provide the utmost respect, self-worth and dignity to those we are privileged to serve.”
Philosophy and Goals
Living Resources Licensed Home Care Agency services are based on the fundamental philosophical belief in the innate worth of persons, and the belief that each individual, regardless of age, sex, race, religion, sexual orientation or disabilities is entitled to maximize his or her potential as a human being and a member of society.
Living Resources Licensed Home Care Agency is dedicated to meeting the health requirements of the persons within their own homes in order that they may maximize their contributions and fulfill their goals as a family member and a member of society. In accomplishing this end, it is felt that the self-respect of the individual can and will be enhanced.
The goal of Living Resources Licensed Home Care Agency is to support persons in their homes to remain safe and comfortable. The clients will be helped to function to the maximum level of their ability physically, emotionally and socially. The client and their families will be taught to utilize appropriate resources within their community to meet these goals.
We expect to:
- Provide high-quality health and home care services by staff qualified by state certification and education.
- Facilitate optimal levels of rehabilitation, whenever possible.
- Augment care and services provided by other community health agencies.
- Implement prescribed treatments as outlined by the client’s authorized practitioner.
- Promote and maintain health and prevent further illness.
- Coordinate services through a team approach that includes the client and family.
- Ensure quality of care through an organizational structure that encourages staff educational endeavors, and values the contributions of dependable, long-term staff members at our agency.