The Community Habilitation Program provides assistance to adults and children throughout the Capital Region living in the community, either in their own homes or in the home of family members.
Our staff assists individuals of all ages and abilities, in achieving defined goals based on independence, integration, socialization and productivity.
- Physical support and assistance for wheelchair users and others with impaired mobility
- Assistance with cleaning and other household chores
- Grocery shopping
- Community inclusion activities
- Help with cooking and baking
- Assistance in making healthy lifestyle choices
These are only a few examples of the ways in which Community Habilitation can help to foster independence, happiness and well-being through our person-centered, one-on-one services.